Wednesday, May 24, 2017

DT Project: Gayle Greenfield-Agostinelli - Vintage Junk Journal using the Kitten Memoirs Junk Journal Kit



I loved working with Tsunami Rose Designs whimsical Kitten Memoirs kit! The pinks and greens of the kits allowed me to use some papers from my own stash that I usually pass by. This kit encouraged playfulness and really sparked my creativity! I was surprised how many ephemera pieces with kittens that I had to supplement the cute ephemera included in the kit! I’ll definitely be playing more with this kit!


















Visit DT Gayle at her Youtube Channel 
for more inspiration!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Junk Journal kit - Kitten Memoirs - 11 Journal Refill Pages, printable diary pack, vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal

Ephemera Paper Pack - Kitten Memoirs Ephemera Pack - 4 Pg Instant Download - blank journal cards, digital journal kits, roses clipart floral

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment