Sunday, November 26, 2017

DT Project: Tracy Lyon- Woerner - Vintage Journal using the Life Abloom Printable Journal


This month I worked with some of the fabulous Jane Austen themed items from Tsunami Rose Designs. I focused on the set called English Rose Jane Austen Set 1,2 & 3 for my pages- the colours and composition are stunning with all the layering Big elements 4 (Set 1) provided additional flip out pages. Of course, I had to add some of my favourite TRD flowers and ephemera and then chose the Jane Austen Big Elements set 11 & Telegrams as my cards. So easy to mix items from TRD which gives endless possibilities when creating.






Visit DT Tracy at her Youtube Channel, 
Tracy Lyon-Woerner, for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment